Frequently Asked Questions

Those applying to become a Deputy Sheriff Trainee can find all the information they need within this section.

Moderators: ASD: TB Command Staff, LSSD Executive Staff, ASD: TB, ASD: TB Commanding Officer, ASD: TB Background Investigations Unit, ASD: Division Headquarters

Forum rules
Ryan_Banks
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
Posts: 981
Joined: October 2nd, 2018, 1:51 pm
Timezone: GMT+2
LS-RP Forum Name: Emilio_Turner
Duty Pistol: Smith & Wesson M&P9 (9mm)
Assignment: Santa Clara Valley Station
Contact:

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Ryan_Banks » January 12th, 2019, 9:43 am

Hank_Huddleston wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 9:11 am
You can pm the ASD: TB Supervisory staff usergroup with that question.
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) RYAN BANKS
Image
Santa Clara Valley Station

TRAINING BUREAUSenior Background Investigator
AERO BUREAU — Pilot
TRAFFIC SERVICES DETAILTraffic Deputy
Image
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

Hank_Huddleston
Posts: 5
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 12:03 pm
Timezone: UTC+2
LS-RP Forum Name: SnikeritisLV

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Hank_Huddleston » January 12th, 2019, 10:36 am

Ryan_Banks wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 9:43 am
Hank_Huddleston wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 9:11 am
You can pm the ASD: TB Supervisory staff usergroup with that question.
Thanks. A silly question.

After sending the PM regarding my concerns after it’s been read the PM even disappeared in the “sent messages” directory. Is that how it should be or is there an error happening in the forums?

User avatar
Gary_Sines
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Posts: 1587
Joined: June 19th, 2016, 10:40 pm
Timezone: GMT+1
LS-RP Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Duty Pistol: Beretta 92G (9mm)
Assignment: East Los Santos Station
Shift: Day Shift

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Gary_Sines » January 12th, 2019, 12:53 pm

Hank_Huddleston wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 10:36 am
Ryan_Banks wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 9:43 am
Hank_Huddleston wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 9:11 am
You can pm the ASD: TB Supervisory staff usergroup with that question.
Thanks. A silly question.

After sending the PM regarding my concerns after it’s been read the PM even disappeared in the “sent messages” directory. Is that how it should be or is there an error happening in the forums?
We haven't received any private messages from you.
Image
SERGEANT GARY SINES
Field Sergeant, East Los Santos Station
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

Richard_Terres
Posts: 42
Joined: August 10th, 2018, 2:03 am
Timezone: GMT+3
LS-RP Forum Name: yasinkl

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Richard_Terres » January 13th, 2019, 3:12 pm

In 68th drive, I had received the reason for my denial but not this time. How can I learn why?

Helen_Mendoza
LSPD RED Liaison
LSPD RED Liaison
Posts: 261
Joined: January 15th, 2016, 10:21 am
Timezone: GMT +1
LS-RP Forum Name: unlicensed shotty
Duty Pistol: Beretta 92F (9mm)
Shift: Day Shift
Location: Palermo, Italy
Contact:

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Helen_Mendoza » January 13th, 2019, 3:14 pm

Richard_Terres wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 3:12 pm
In 68th drive, I had received the reason for my denial but not this time. How can I learn why?
The reason for the denial was removed because the motivation is Out of Character. You have been rejected because you do not have a character equal to or above the level 4.
Image
POLICE OFFICER II HELEN MENDOZA
Recruitment Supervisor, Recruitment and Employment Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Richard_Terres
Posts: 42
Joined: August 10th, 2018, 2:03 am
Timezone: GMT+3
LS-RP Forum Name: yasinkl

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Richard_Terres » January 13th, 2019, 5:15 pm

Carlton_Kavanagh wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 3:14 pm
Richard_Terres wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 3:12 pm
In 68th drive, I had received the reason for my denial but not this time. How can I learn why?
The reason for the denial was removed because the motivation is Out of Character. You have been rejected because you do not have a character equal to or above the level 4.
But I am sure as heck that I do have one?

User avatar
Gary_Sines
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Posts: 1587
Joined: June 19th, 2016, 10:40 pm
Timezone: GMT+1
LS-RP Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Duty Pistol: Beretta 92G (9mm)
Assignment: East Los Santos Station
Shift: Day Shift

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Gary_Sines » January 13th, 2019, 5:17 pm

This should not be discussed here. Follow the instructions given in your denial message.
Image
SERGEANT GARY SINES
Field Sergeant, East Los Santos Station
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

User avatar
Thomas_Alterlis
Posts: 195
Joined: July 8th, 2016, 7:04 pm
Timezone: GMT+7
LS-RP Forum Name: Paradise067
Duty Pistol: Ruger P90 (.45 ACP)
Assignment: Special Operations Division HQ
Location: Krung Thep (Bangkok), Thailand
Contact:

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Thomas_Alterlis » January 13th, 2019, 5:18 pm

Will the questions for the written test be different in the next recruitment drive?

User avatar
Gary_Sines
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Posts: 1587
Joined: June 19th, 2016, 10:40 pm
Timezone: GMT+1
LS-RP Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Duty Pistol: Beretta 92G (9mm)
Assignment: East Los Santos Station
Shift: Day Shift

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Gary_Sines » January 13th, 2019, 5:22 pm

Thomas_Alterlis wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 5:18 pm
Will the questions for the written test be different in the next recruitment drive?
This is not something we'll disclose.
Image
SERGEANT GARY SINES
Field Sergeant, East Los Santos Station
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

Charlie_Sherman
Posts: 10
Joined: September 8th, 2015, 12:41 am
Timezone: GMT+3

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Charlie_Sherman » January 14th, 2019, 9:04 pm

I have forwarded my written test to the designated mailbox, as today is the deadline for interviews and my test still is not reviewed I have suspicions that it may have been not received by you. Should I send it again?

Post Reply